Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Monster Butt!

This is a bonus post, and a bonus project that technically didn't use stash yarn. My sister-in-law asked me to make these for her 9 month-old daughter, and how I could I resist?! She bought the yarn (Swish Sport from Knitpicks) and I knitted away using the Das Monster pattern until we got...

...this.





















So cute I could DIE! I had enough yarn leftover to make some hats, and I wanted to give SIL the most for her money. Thanks to Gemmie for modeling them both!



Now back to your regularly scheduled stash-busting!

5 comments:

  1. AWWWWE!

    (that's the only comment i've got!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pants are just the most gorgeous things ever! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute is too right! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are awesome Emily...do you have them in 38W 34I? Just the thing for my next business meeting :)

    ReplyDelete